The various applications for handling Hubble data that had been collected in the layered IRAF package
"stecf" have been moved into STSDAS in December 2010 and will be released as part of STSDAS starting
from version 3.13 on (scheduled for the beginning of 2011).
- IMPOL - HST Imaging Polarimetry Reduction Package
- SPECRES - Spectroscopic Restoration Tools
- IMRES - Enhanced Two-channel Photometric Restoration; please refer to R. Hook.
Packages no longer available
- NICTOOLS - NICMOS GRISM Tools; discontinued.
- SLITLESS - a Slitless Spectroscopy Quick-look Tool; discontinued.
- DRIZTOOLS - Linear Image Reconstruction; discontinued.